Páginas

quarta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2011

FESTIVAL DE ROCK - LITTLE ANTHONY AND THE IMPERIALS

Formado em 1958, The Imperials têm um caminho comum entre os conjuntos americanos: os elementos vão se destacando em outros grupos e formam um novo. Muitas vezes não dá em nada e eles caem em esquecimento. Mas eles tinham um hit na manga, Tears on my Pillow, galgando rapidamente para o topo da parada. Alan Freed sentiu uma inspiração súbita e acrescentou o Little Anthony antes de Imperials, e ficou assim. Contando com a mãozinha de Teddy Randazzo e do genial Don Costa, passaram a freqüentar a seleta sala das celebridades, com Goin’ Out of my Head, Hurt so Bad, I Miss You So, I’m on the Outside , Take me Back e Shimmy Shimmy Ko-ko-bop..
 
Formed tn 1958, The Imperials rode a common path among American groups: os some elements leave other groups to form a new one. Sometimes it doesn’t work and they get nowhere. But these had a hit hidden in the sleeve, Tears on my Pillow, that travelled fast to the top. Alan Freed fest a sudden inspiration and added this Little Anthony before The Imperials, and that’s it. Counting on the talents of Teddy Randazzo and great Don Costa, they were allowed into the selected group of the celebrities, with Goin’ Out of my Head, Hurt so Bad, I Miss You So, I’m on the Outside , Take me Back and Shimmy Shimmy Ko-ko-bop.

 
Para ver – To watch click here

 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqUG6YBgLAw&feature=related

seja o primeiro a comentar!